- ticket title
- Trump Blindsides California Democrats – Drops Verdict On Liberal 9th Circuit
- Nancy Pelosi’s Days Are Numbered — Law Enforcement Seeking Her Removal
- MIGRANT FINDS OUT HER WELFARE HAS BEEN CANCELLED – GOES [email protected]
- White House Petition To Impeach Nancy Pelosi Passes 100,000 Signature Goal
- Mitch McConnell Shoots Down Pelosi’s Latest Power Grab With Blistering Rebuke From Senate Floor
The Vice President got off the sidelines – Congress never saw him coming.
As the Democrats bickered with Donald Trump like spoiled children, Vice President Mike Pence stayed fairly quiet.
Even during televised meetings, he never said a word.
But now the VP has had enough of the fighting and is getting everyone’s attention.
During an interview broadcast on … “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Vice President Mike Pence declared that “We will have no deal without a wall.”
Pence said, “[T]he president’s made it clear, we’re here to make a deal. But it’s a deal that’s going to result in achieving real gains on border security. And you have no border security without the wall. We will have no deal without a wall.”
He later added, “The president’s made it very clear, no wall, no deal.”
SHARE to thank Vice President Pence for backing up President Trump!
I think most Americans are getting tired of the Democrats’ antics.
But we can’t give up the wall just to appease a group of bratty children.
Mike Pence is echoing Trump’s revolve. They made a promise to put Americans ahead of criminals. They aren’t going to back down.
Pence’s statement is crucial. It signals that the administration is not backing down. Even after weeks of a government shutdown, they aren’t cracking.
Can the Democrats say the same? Not with losers like Ocasio-Cortez stinking up their ranks.
SHARE to thank Vice President Pence for backing up Trump!